Welcome!

This Blog is Awesome!!!!

Friday, February 17, 2012

End of 6 weeks Reflection

I feel like this six weeks has been very successful because I have learned to make new things and learn different techniques.  I have a strong work ethic and I found these projects fun and inviting.  I preferred the game project because I always love making games and this was fun to really create one of my many ideas I have accumulated.  I worked mostly in ROME for both projects because I feel most comfortable in it.  I have made different thing even on my own computer in ROME and I feel like I can make really cool things in it.  I would use the same software if I was to do this again.  Over these six weeks I have learned more about art and how hard it is to create.  How hard it is to just come up with the idea first of all, then you have to create it.  Art on the computer is no different.

No comments:

Post a Comment