Welcome!

This Blog is Awesome!!!!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Dancer Project - Plan

I will be making a 25 by 20 inch poster of ballet dancers.  The background will consist of a concrete floor stage with a curtain in the back. Th Prima Ballerina will be in front, surrounded by seven other dancers each gaining in their level of ballet.  This will show the process of becoming a ballerina.  I will make my poster using other photos (cited) and combining them in photoshop.  I will make shadows and make all of the ballet dancers have the same lighting.  My poster will demonstrate the art of ballet and how long it takes to become a Prima Ballerina.

2 comments:

  1. Plan and spec look good. Can't find your design brief (problem + how you plan to solve it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still don't see your Design Brief

    ReplyDelete