Welcome!

This Blog is Awesome!!!!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Typography -Evaluate

    I was able to carry out my plan of making a picture totally out of words that we what they were creating.  I made a picture that was completely filled in and made of words.  I was able to create a full picture.  I think other people will like this picture because it is colorful and it hypnotizes you while you try and read every word.  Making things in the picture that were straight was easy, I would write the word over and over again until it worked, the I just added color.  It was a lot harder to make something curved.  I had to resize the word to make it smaller and make a lot of them, all turned a just the right angle, and the fill in the space.  I wish I could have made a couple things more neat, the sky doesn't totally match up together like I might want it to.
   My picture meets the requirements because it make a picture using type.  I think my product it proficient. It meets the requirements but could be a little more neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment