Welcome!

This Blog is Awesome!!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Game- Evaluate

I did a board game for biology where you had to go around the board getting the parts for you alien by buying the traits with the right codons.  I thought it turned out good for this project because it is a fun way to learn about genes and traits.  I had planned two different ideas and went with this one, my other idea was to make this type of game but you were trying to put together a cell instead.  I decided to do this because it seemed more fun.  I thought this project really taught you about DNA replication and Protein Synthesis because to get more letter to buy traits you have to answer questions.  If I were to start it again I would make the way to get genes more related to the parents and them being recessive or dominant.  I think I did very well with this project because it meets all the requirements, I created a game that is fun and educational.  I made directions and they give how the game is played, I have examples of the creatures you can make, I have an idea of what the board looks like and I have a design for the box.  I am even going to make it in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment