Welcome!

This Blog is Awesome!!!!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Game- Create

I made the character parts on Adobe ROME and the print them for the game.  The design for the box was made on photoshop and I am using an old game box and board for the actual game.  I covered an old game board in paper and made the game on top of it.  I made the question cards on index cards and I laminated the character parts and put Velcro on them to make them stick together.  For the game pieces I made my own dice and game pieces to go around the board, out of clay.  I wrote up the directions on ROME and also printed those.  Here some ideas on how the characters could turn out;

This is the idea for the game board

These are the directions on how to play the game
This is what the box looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment