Welcome!

This Blog is Awesome!!!!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Game- Plan

   My plan for this game is to create a board game where you go around trying to get all of the pieces to your Alien.  You can go around the board and buy different traits with letters.  It would be like buying them with money except instead of money like dollars you had the nucleic acid bases of the mRNA like A U G and C.  If you can get these nine letters together you can trade them in for a trait.  You can get more letters by landing on a question box where if you answer a question card you get these letters.  You can put together the traits on a laminated sheet with velcro.
   In photoshop I will create the design for the box.  In ROME I will create an idea for the game board, the directions and the parts of the creatures.  The pictures on the box will be made mostly from different webcites that I will get pictures from and use the parts.  I will of course cite these.  I need to get pictures for the box and the dimensions of it.  I will present my final product in an actual game.  Later I plan on giving my biology teacher this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment